[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Hacking » Hack » Hack Wifi with backtrack
Hack Wifi with backtrack
febriishiharaDate: Thursday, 2011-02-03, 5:13 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Moderators
How to Hack Wifi or Wireless Password
Hello Friends, today i will explain you how to crack Wifi or wireless password in just 10 to 15 minutes. In my previous articles i have explained the different wireless scanning tools and scanning wireless networks using NetStumbler. Today i will explain How to Hack or Crack Wifi Password. Today's hack will be based on cracking the WEP encryption password. So guys tighten your belts for new hack and lets start hack wifi. I have also included the video at bottom of the post. So guys read on and watch ....

STEPS TO HACK WIFI OR WIRELESS PASSWORD

1. Get the Backtrack-Linux CD. Backtrack Linux Live CD(best Linux available for hackers with more than 2000 hacking tools inbuilt).
Download Backtrack Linux Live CD from here: CLICK HERE
or CLICK HERE

2. SCAN TO GET THE VICTIM

Get the victim to attack that is whose password you want to hack or crack.
Now Enter the Backtrack Linux CD into your CD drive and start it. Once its started click on the black box in the lower left corner to load up a "KONSOLE" . Now you should start your Wifi card. To do it so type

airmon-ng

You will see the name of your wireless card. (mine is named "ath0") From here on out, replace "ath0" with the name of your card. Now type

airmon-ng stop ath0

then type:

ifconfig wifi0 down

then type:

macchanger --mac 00:11:22:33:44:55 wifi0

then type:

airmon-ng start wifi0

The above steps i have explained is to spoof yourself from being traced. In above step we are spoofing our MAC address, this will keep us undiscovered.

Now type:

airodump-ng ath0

All above steps in one screen shot:

Now you will see a list of wireless networks in the Konsole. Some will have a better signal than others and its always a good idea to pick one that has a best signal strength otherwise it will take huge time to crack or hack the password or you may not be able to crack it at all.
Once you see the networks list, now select the network you want to hack. To freeze the airodump screen HOLD the CNTRL key and Press C.
Now you will see something like this:

Forum » Hacking » Hack » Hack Wifi with backtrack
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: